Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gold Miner


If I was a miner I will do anything to keep my family safe and alive. I will work hard to get the people happy and get payed to help my family. What I do everyday is work and work hard to get the money I need. I do is take the dirt off the water to get it clean , so the gold can be clean and beautiful and pretty. I want to change is that we get more money than 23 dollars. If I get lest I will cry, but be happy that I got something. The work is hard but we do it for the money and to get alive. I will be happy if I went to school and work lest. If I got the money to help them I will. I feel sad for them, but at the same time I feel happy because they helping there family and I will do the same thing. Family always goes first then anything in the world. Who ever saw the video about the kids working in gold miner, will be proud to see what they doing at this age and they put there family first then anything and maybe they do the same thing. I will tell the kids to get keep what they doing, but go to school to learn about the world and what kids are doing to keep there family alive.

1 comment:

MrSullivan said...

Good post, Jerrine! I always wonder, if gold is so expensive, how come the people who mine it live in such poverty!? I think those of us who are better off have a responsibility for helping out others, like these child laborers, who aren't. What do you think?