Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Child Labor2

                  Hi my name Jerrine. My day is mad because I always go home tired.I have to work under the hot sun. My work is to grow fruits, rice, beans and more. I pick the beans one by one and I do the same to the others foods. I get 2 dollars a day, thats like getting nothing that can help me and my family. That makes me feel mad because I not doing this for me , I'm doing this for my family to get money. I hate the job I have. In school i do bad because I have to work and on the days I don't have work I go to school or help around the house. I worry if I'm going to do this for the rest of my life or get away for this dream. My parents let me work that job because they need the money. I think my parents should get a job and get money not only me. I will change my life like starting to go to school and work lest. People can help like sending money to us  and the poor people around us and sending school stuff. They should because we need the money more then them and if they have great heart they will send things,

1 comment:

MrSullivan said...

Good job, Jerrine! Definitely, people can help by donating to charities, but they can also help by asking big farmers and the companies that buy their food to pay their workers more - that way parents will be able to make a decent wage and children won't have to work - or by asking the government to regulate or ban child labor on farms. There's a lot we can do - what matters is that we do it!