Friday, November 6, 2009

Had a mad day? Today I had one, feel like doin nothin. Have u ever felt u were boring , feeling like u not full pf happiness or u never has fun in ur life. It's like starin at a cloud that is empty. Forgot my Ela notebook, Saturday is my cousin birthday his goin 2 have a party n i don't know. I feel like i'm living in a hole that low beneath the ground. No one can get me out n no one can get in. I'm living in the hot or cold days waitin for something to happen, is lonely and can talk 2 no one but yourself. But i like it because i don't have 2 care about thing tht is happening outside of where i am. Is sad but it's ok for me, people can cry but i wouldn't care that much, people can wonder when they going to let me out of there but they need to understand that it's ok for me and that i don't care. I just care if i'm alive right noe in front of everyone who lost hope in life, Some can not are because they don't have a heart, is like someone riped it out and trashed it some where no one can find.
Nov 12, 2009 is today. We now have 3 8th grades classes. I'm still in Columbia 801, none as 8A. Nothing to do, people talking, me sitting writing my thought s from the whole day or pasted 2 days, yesterday we didn't have school. And Tuesday was a half a day. My mom got mad when she found out i missing homework. I half percent like my class. now some1 took laptops from tech cafe, who ever took it please give it mad, why would you want to steal it if , you have permission to use it in your tech time.

1 comment:

lahana said...

I often have sad days like what you wrote about. I feel like everything is gray and heavy and nothing will make me laugh. The good thing about those days is that I write my best poetry then...something about being a little depressed brings out my best work. From your writing, it looks like it's the same for you :)